Okay, I know there aren't that many of us and the phone has always worked just fine for most communication, but I thought it may be a good idea for everyone to post once with stuff that they are looking for and just edit it as wants/needs change. This way, there will be a current list which many of us can refer too when out hunting to see what anyone else may need so we can pick it up.
I can only think of a couple things that need to be done for this to work right.
1. Always keep your individual post updated as much as possible so no one is picking up stuff for no reason.
2. Do not post wants for something that can not be paid for ASAP, however, I think we've all worked that out in the past and I don't foresee any major issues.
3. If someone finds something on someone else's list, PM them as soon as possible so their list can be updated and post that "_______ is taken care of for ________" and we can delete that once the receiever has updated their post.
4. Of course, we only charge cost (usually cost + tax, shipping if necessary).
5. Don't be greedy! Of course everyone wants variants, and most folks will pick them up anyway knowing someone will want them, but try to stick with just your major wants.
I hope this helps some of us out and allows for much more plastic happiness. There's nothing worse than telling the next guy that you want something REALLY, REALLY bad only to find out that someone else passed it up 3 times already.
"You know money doesn't buy happiness. You first have to convert it to toys and they buy happiness."-unknown guy on the H.A.M.B.
Official Steak n Shake nickname: SNOWBALL
Cross dressing in Smurf blue since 2009
- Jay, J.J., James, Jimmy Joe, Jason, Jonathan, Johan, Johnson, Josaphat, Julian, Jillian, Jean, John, Jerry, Jacob, Jared, Jaret, Joseph, Joe-Joe, Rock's Ho, and studmuffin,...I pretty much answer to any of them (except that last one).